martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Introduction

Hi there,

My name is Philip chimbers and I have been translating Spanish to English for the past three years. I have decided to start this blog as I have lost count of the times that I have been stck for useful resources such as glossaries, free translation tools, translation industry news. I understand that these resources are all out there but I was hoping to tie all these useful resources for translators. I am hoping to receive non-commercial useful links and comments to translation resources.

Please sincere and non-commercial links only,

Philip.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hi there,

I was just looking through your posts and noticed that you are looking for useful links and resource. There is a page on our site with loads of goodies:
http://www.onestopshoptranslations.com/Translation-Links.htm
There are links to Gala, LISA, the LRC, free online dictionaries, translation articles, etc.....

Have a look and feel free to post them on your blog.

Regards,

MArk.